Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Belle


Picture the day… rainy Sunday, too many papers to grade, too much homework for our daughters, lazing around and enjoying every second of it. On our door step was a dog…well, I thought it was a dog. What a mess. Wet, stinky, dirty, scared mess. I did the only thing I could think of…. Brought her inside, dried her off, gave her a bath and dried her again.  Loads of promises that we would not keep her but just get her a haircut so we could help rehome her. Well, we all know how that ends up.
Meet Belle, our newest addition to the family. Ben is still the King of the house but he sure does like her.

BEFORE.                                                                           NOW......
  





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say...... Drop me a note!